Skip to content
- Facility users must respect the building, interior furnishings and property and leave the space in good order.
- Use the log book to sign in and out, as well as record number of people in attendance and report anything that is not in working order in the logbook or by e-mail to the Community Coordinator.
- By direction from the Municipality of Northern Bruce Peninsula, there is absolutely no alcohol, smoking, vaping or cannabis use allowed in the building. Check Municipal by-laws for distance from the building for smoking, vaping or cannabis use. This is strongly discouraged as children and youth are coming and going from the building.
- By direction from the Municipality of Northern Bruce Peninsula, drinking water is provided by a portable dispenser in the kitchen. Do not drink water from the taps.
- Payment for rental space by a business or for-profit groups is to be paid directly to the Municipality of Northern Bruce Peninsula using your ‘invoice’.