TMP is looking forward to re-opening some programs and services as advised by the Municipality and the Province in the Covid-19 recovery plan. Stay informed. Check here or on facebook.com/tobermorymeetingplace
Current services open with modification for safety.
- Food Bank hours: Tuesdays, 1-2pm, 20 Centennial Dr. Tobermory
- CIRC – Community Information & Resource Coordination by ‘appointment’ only; call 519-596-2313 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Volunteer Income Tax Program: Running from March 1st – April 30th, drop-off Wednesdays 2-3 pm and Thursdays 9-10 am, or by appointment, call 519-596-2313 or e-mail email@example.com
- Good to Go Meal Kit Program: Meal Kit pick-up time Thursday 10 am – 12pm. Register at https://tobermorymeetingplace.com/food-programs/good-to-go/
- Eat Local Grey Bruce Tobermory pick-up at The Meeting Place: Thursdays 10:30 – 11:30 am
All programs and services sponsored by The Meeting Place are provided at no cost and have amazing volunteer support.